shop. save. smile.: Cookie Exchange
Are you planning a cookie exchange this holiday season? Here are a few tips for planning your cookie exchange.
- Send out invitations 2 to 3 weeks in advance to give guest plenty of time to make cookies.
- Ask guest to bring 1/2 dozen cookies for each guest, then an additional dozen for the party.
- Ask each guest to RSVP their recipe. This will assure each guest has a different kind of cookie.
- Make a cookbook for your guest with all the recipes from the event. Print recipes out on decorative paper with guest’s name. Bind each cookbook with a cover sheet that has information about the party.
- Remind guest to bring large sealable containers to take cookies home in.
- Have a table with different beverages like sparkling water, coffee and hot chocolate.