How do I download the Pharmacy App?
In order to download our Pharmacy App, you must be using an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 5.1 or higher, or an Android device running Android 2.3.3 or higher. Go to the App Store on your Apple device or Google Play on your Android device and search for Super 1 Foods pharmacy.
How do I register a patient?
You will need the following information to match your pharmacy records in order to submit a patient registration. Please make sure that all of these items are correctly entered into the app:
- Last Name – the last name must match what the pharmacy has on file.
- Birthdate – the birthdate must match what the pharmacy has on file.
- Rx Number – the prescription number can be found on the bottle’s label or the print out provided by the pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Phone Number – the phone number must be for the pharmacy at which the Rx number was filled. You can find the pharmacy’s phone number on the bottle’s label or pharmacy print out.
If you are still having problems registering, please contact your pharmacy to verify that your information is correct in our system.
Why am I not receiving my PIN when registering?
Your PIN is sent to the phone number on file at the pharmacy for that patient. Please contact your pharmacy to verify we have the correct phone number on file. After getting your phone number changed at the pharmacy, tap Verify in the app, then tap Resend PIN.
What do I do if I forgot my username?
From the Login screen, tap Recover Username. Enter the email address you provided when registering your account and your username will be emailed to you.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
From the Login screen, tap Recover Password. Enter your username, one of your Rx numbers and your birthdate, then a temporary PIN will be sent via phone call or text message to the number on file with the pharmacy. Login using this PIN as your password and then you will be required to provide a new password for your account.
Why did my refill request fail?
- If your Rx Number was not found, verify that the store you are trying to submit the refill request to is the store where you last filled that prescription.
- If your last name did not match, enter the last name for the patient and tap Try Again. The last name must exactly match the pharmacy records for that patient.
- If there are no refills available, you can tap Submit to have the pharmacy contact your doctor to renew the prescription. Some types of prescriptions do not have this option and require a new prescription from your doctor.
If I turn on notifications, will I continue to receive a text message or phone call from the pharmacy when my prescription is ready?
No, when using push notifications in the app, you will no longer receive text messages or phone calls from the pharmacy regarding prescriptions. However, if you get a new prescription or the number of your current prescription changes, the first notification will be a text message or phone call. The following refills will receive push notifications.
How do I turn off notifications?
Open the app and tap the gear in the upper right corner. Tap Notify and there you can turn off one or both types of notifications.
Why am I not receiving notifications?
For security purposes, you must refill one prescription using the app before notifications will begin. If you have already refilled through the app and are still not receiving notifications, please check the following settings:
- Open the app and tap the gear in the upper right corner. Tap Notify and verify the notifications you want are turned on.
- On Apple devices, verify that your device is allowing the app to send notifications. Go to Settings on your device, then Notification Center. Find Pharmacy in the list and make sure the notification options you want are turned on.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at 1-888-937-3776 and we will be happy to help.
Will I receive a refill reminder notification on the prescriptions that I have enrolled in the Enhanced Refill Program?
No, the Enhanced Refill Program automatically refills prescriptions five days before they are due, so there is no need to remind you to refill that prescription.
Vea esta página en Español.